Tuesday, February 11, 2014

AMAZINGEST TRICK EVER

This is something that my grandfather sent me.  He always sends me the coolest things!  Tell me if it worked for you in the comment section.




Your Phone number will reveal your age. 


I do not know who discovered this. Really accurate. Interesting mathematical magic. Amazing 

It will take about 15 seconds. 

Try it. 

Read and do the simple maths in steps as below. 

[1] Take a look at your last digit of your cell phone number 
[2] Use this figure and multiply by 2 
[3] Then add 5 
[4] And then multiply by 50 
[5] And then add the number 1763 
[6] The last step; from the resulting number, subtract your birth year. 
Now you see a three-digit number. 

The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits is your actual age! 
Surprising?


No comments:

Post a Comment