Sunday, February 9, 2014

Book Review

I want to start something new.  A book review!  I am not going to start one now because I am not really reading a book yet, but when I start one, I will tell you all how good/bad it is!

This is sort of what it will look like.


Picture of the book:



Title:


Author:


Summary from back of the book:



Genre:


Ages:


Pros:


Cons:


Number of stars:


Other:



Where it is available:


I wont do a lot of book reviews because I know they aren't something I like to read.  Sometimes if I am bored I may read a book review to get a good idea for a book, but I usually don't.

I may post one 1 time every month.  If I remember.

Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. seriously!!! my eyes are rolling... let me see the book review soon!!

    -pushpa athai

    ReplyDelete